Tacoma City Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at City Hall to receive an update on the University of Washington Tacoma’s master plan.
The master plan aims to guide the creation of the University of Washington Tacoma campus and serves as a framework for campus growth and development. On Tuesday, University of Washington Tacoma Physical Planning and Sustainability Director Milt Tremblay will brief councilmembers on the master plan and short- and long-range planning and development efforts.
Tacoma City Councilmembers will discuss this issue during a study session, which will be held on Tues., Oct. 15 at 12 p.m. in Room 16 of Tacoma Municipal Building North, 733 Market St. Audio from the meeting will be broadcast live on TV Tacoma and online at tvtacoma.com. On-demand audio archives are available on the Web within 24 hours of the meeting online at tvtacoma.com.
To read the Tacoma Daily Index‘s complete and comprehensive coverage of the University of Washington Tacoma’s master plan, click on the following links:
- UW Tacoma closer to final master plan (Tacoma Daily Index, October 15, 2008)
- UW Tacoma master plan leads city council study session agenda (Tacoma Daily Index, October 13, 2008)
- More students, downtown greenspace part of UWT master plan revision (Tacoma Daily Index, August 14, 2008)
- Congressional update, UWT master plan focus of Tacoma City Council study session (Tacoma Daily Index, August 11, 2008)
- UW Tacoma will host public forum to discuss campus master plan (Tacoma Daily Index, January 15, 2008)
- UW Tacoma overview shows good news, future challenges (Tacoma Daily Index, June 19, 2002)