CEO of Greentech Research, and editor of Two-Day Trader Hilary Kramer, supposedly discovered a micro-market strategy that pinpoints winning trades often missed by Wall Street investors. She uses a proprietary system that relies on an “X” signal, which delivered a string of results in 2021. No matter what the current stance of the market (i.e., bullish, bearish, or sideways), this so-called “X” signal system is trusted to bring profits.
So, how does the system work? Based on her explanations, the first “X” signifies the buy signal, whereas the second represents the sell signal. Hilary deployed this exact method to make 55.85% in profits within a matter of hours. These types of profits can be reproduced thanks to the system’s stability. Specifically, it checked all of Hilary’s boxes, which include:
- Strong fundamentals
- Catalysts that make the stock rise.
- Increased odds of multiplying returns on regular stock performance
- Increased odds of making money on stocks that are failing
She states: “There’s no need for prior experience in options or stock trading. You don’t need to read boring income statements and balance sheets. You don’t need to figure out complicated charts. You don’t need to stare at a computer screen all day.”
Eager to learn more about the “X” signal system? The purpose of this review is to reveal exactly that, and it all starts with the Two-Day Trader.
What is the Two-Day Trader system?
The Two-Day Trader is an investment service led by the investor Hilary Kramer. This service got its name because of the expert’s use of the “X” signal system, a strategy she avows will identify winners and CLEAR winners that bring profits in less than two days. Specifically, she will focus on options trades that pay 7 to 10% every two days – week in and week out.
By becoming a member, Hilary pledges to inform everyone of:
- The exact day and hour to trade in the stock market
- How to identify stocks’ trends (both upwards and downwards trends)
- Why all it takes is three times a week to potentially grow wealth
- Step-by-step instructions on market entries and exits
It’s as simple as executing calls provided by Hilary, as she takes full responsibility for the research involved. Members need to be mindful of the fact that prices can move up and down in between trades. In other words, not all picks will be winners, but having faith in the process is sure to improve everyone’s financial circumstances compared to where they stand today.
What does a membership to Two-Day Trader entail?
- The Two-Dy Trader Portfolio summarizes all open trades, initial investments, and the total gain made since investing
- Proprietary Two-Day Trader “X” signals flash alert, where Hilary will alert either via email or text message exactly when to buy and sell
- 24/7 access to the Two-Day Trader website, showing every single trade alert, market insight, and Hilary’s latest report called Trade Options Like A Pro
- Profitable trades are identified 2 to 3 times every week, which supposedly reflects the same intel Hilary uses to manage a $5 billion hedge fund
How much does it cost to access Two-Day Trader?
The Two-Day Trader subscription usually retails for $3,995 per year. However, since members will be executing the plays themselves, Hilary has slashed the price to $1,495 for the first year. If this seems like a hefty investment, especially because Hilary doesn’t offer any money-back guarantees, there is a second option. To test the waters via Two-Day Trader, a quarterly membership can be purchased at $495.
Meet Hilary Kramer
Hilary Kramer is an investment analyst and portfolio manager with over three decades of experience on Wall Street alone. The Financial Times and The Economist described her as “A one-woman financial investment powerhouse” and “one of the best-known investors in America,” respectively. We are convinced she is a one-woman show, as she managed to create a reputable name for herself. Her resume signifies her journey to success, and we believe it also reflects her abilities in the financial world. Below is a glimpse into Hilary’s world:
- Worked as an analyst and investment banker at Morgan Stanley and Lehman Brothers
- Founded and ran a long-short hedge fund
- Served as the Chief Investment Officer (CIO), primarily overseeing debt and equity portfolios
- Publishes stock analyses and investment advice through GameChangers, Value Authority, High Octane Trader, Triple-Digit Trader, Two-Day Trader, IPO Edge, and Inner Circle
- Certified fraud examiner who has experience testifying as an expert in investment suitability, risk management, compliance, executive compensation, and corporate governance
- Authored three books, one of which is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-seller
The Two-Day Trader is a strategy for options trading. What surprised us the most about Hilary, besides her rich financial background, is the claim that up to 10% in profits can be generated by following her instructions weekly. Her bulletproof strategy indicates the best time to buy and immediately sell for maximum profits. We usually hear a lot about stocks, but investors are also considering options and other asset classes with time. If this realm is relatively new for individuals, the Two-Day Trader appears to be a great start.
Sure, the subscription fee is far from inexpensive, but as per Hilary, individuals will be informed of trades that must be performed up to thrice weekly. The latter is rare, with most services that only offer a recommendation a month. Lastly, it is important for everyone to evaluate their respective risk levels before joining, as no investment strategy completely eliminates the probability of losses. To find out more about Two-Day Trader, visit the official website by clicking here! >>>