The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber is accepting nominations for the 13th Annual Tahoma Environmental Business Award, which recognizes Pierce County businesses that meet a high standard of excellence for environmental, preservation, and protection accomplishments.
Past recipients include JL Darling (2014), Targa Sound Terminal (2013), Richlite Company (2012), Waste Connections (2011), Walsh Construction (2010), Carlile Transportation Systems (2009), Pacific Lutheran University (2008), Totem Ocean Trailer Express (2007), Port of Tacoma (2006), McFarland Cascade (2005), Simpson (2004), and Kay Parks/Dan Meyer Auto Rebuild (2003).
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged. Nomination forms are available online here.
The award will be presented at the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber’s luncheon at 11:30 a.m. on Fri., April 10, at the Pacific Grill Events Center, located at 1530 Pacific Ave., in downtown Tacoma. More information is available online here.
To read the Tacoma Daily Index‘s complete and comprehensive coverage of the Tahoma Environmental Business Awards, click on the following links:
- J.L. Darling Company awarded Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber enviro award (Tacoma Daily Index, April 11, 2014)
- 10 nominees for Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber’s annual enviro award (Tacoma Daily Index, April 7, 2014)
- Tacoma-based Targa Sound Terminal earns Chamber environmental award (Tacoma Daily Index, April 12, 2013)
- Tacoma-based Richlite earns Chamber environmental award (Tacoma Daily Index, April 13, 2012)
- Waste Connections earns Tahoma Business Environmental Award (Tacoma Daily Index, April 26, 2011)