iGenics is a called by the company, a biblical daily supplement that is science backed by a US doctor Charles Williams, and by John Hopkins, Yale, and the University of London Press. The formula uses a vision-restoring plant rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that neutralize toxins that could damage the eyes and boost the immune and memory capabilities. It helps consumers to improve and maintain perfect vision within a week, using ingredients for eye health.
What is iGenics?
When it comes to the senses, our vision allows us to learn about the world like no other. Seeing something will enable users to take in the moment, retaining pictures and memories for later to then have the ability to relive the moment. Unfortunately, most people notice that their eyesight starts to diminish as they age, though people in their 20s or teens might even see that they need glasses. Instead of accepting this defeat and damage, consumers can try a remedy called iGenics.
iGenics offers multiple ingredients that can help users to improve their eyesight, drastically reducing free radicals and inflammation that can harm the eyes. All of the ingredients promote healing of the DNA in the eye cells in one way or another, leading the way with Ginkgo Biloba and known as The Tree of Life plant in the Holy Bible and Bilberry.
How Does iGenics Work?
The only reason that iGenics is effective is the right blend of ingredients. The ingredients include:
- Ginkgo Biloba can fight macular degeneration with increased blood flow, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory support.
- Bilberry can fight inflammation and oxidation as a treatment for damage to the retina because anthocyanosides seem to protect the retina. Bilberry also protects against macular degeneration, glaucoma, and cataracts, although more studies are needed.
- Saffron improves mood and fights the free radicals typically associated with degeneration and aging.
- Turmeric extract help in the management of inflammatory and degenerative eye conditions
- Black Pepper Extract helps and supports the other nutrients to get into the bloodstream quicker and faster.
- Vitamin A is necessary for healthy vision and improved immunity.
- Vitamin C helps repair all body issues (including the eyes).
- Vitamin E is often associated with vision and brain health.
- Copper regulates the production of red blood cells and improves nerve health.
- Zinc is necessary for immunity and thyroid function.
- Lutein prevents free radicals from damaging eye health.
- Zeaxanthin protects the eyes from blue light absorption.
Buying a Bottle of iGenics
To purchase a bottle of iGenics, consumers should visit the official website for the best prices. Consumers have three packages, but the largest quantities come with the most significant discounts.
- Six bottles for $29 each / Free Shipping
- Three bottles for $39 each / $8.99 Shipping Cost
- One bottle for $59 / $6.99 Shipping Cost
If the customer finds this remedy isn’t what they were looking for, they have up to 60 days to ask for a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions About iGenics
Q. Who is the best candidate for iGenics use?
A. Consumers who struggle with blurry vision, nearsightedness, farsightedness, poor night vision, or fisheye vision can experience significant improvements with this supplement. Users with other types of vision decline benefit, like people who have headaches when they read or struggle to see images on their electronic devices. Even if these problems seem minuscule initially, dealing with them early can help substantially.
Q. Will using iGenics help with AMD or blindness?
A. This supplement doesn’t treat any medical condition or disease, and the FDA reviews no supplement. However, the nutrients in iGenics can help consumers improve their vision naturally. All ingredients involved are added at clinical dosages and shown in studies for AMD to improve age-related health issues that affect the eyes.
Q. How is iGenics different from other vision supplements?
A. The nutrients in this vision support supplement are what differentiate it. There are no fillers or artificial substances involved. All ingredients are used in tested amounts and backed by scientific evidence.
Q. What other natural sources help boost vision?
A. Most of the decline in vision comes with the free radical damage consumers sustain in their eye cells with age. Antioxidants can eradicate free radicals, which is why they are so helpful to vision decline to improve the natural healing process.
Consumers can also improve how much vitamins C, K, A, and E they get to support their eyesight. They can get these nutrients from spinach, kale, chard, salmon, eggs, sweet potatoes, carrots, sunflower seeds, broccoli, brussels sprouts, red bell peppers, beans, and more. However, the highly concentrated ingredients found in iGenics would be nearly impossible to consume by indulging in these fruits and vegetables.
Q. What are AREDs-2?
A. AREDs is an abbreviation for Age-Related Eye Disease Studies. Researchers have primarily narrowed down all the nutrients to just six ingredients that help with age-related vision decline, including lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
Q. How often will users need to take the iGenics formula to experience results?
A. Every person is different. However, the creators say that using two capsules daily for a month should positively change the user’s vision.
Q. What is the refund policy for iGenics?
A. Every remedy made by Science IGenics comes with a 60-day return policy.
Consumers who want to learn more or ask other questions can call 833-236-3393 to reach the Customer Support Team.
iGenics allows consumers to improve their eye health and retain better vision. The formula is easy to use every day, allowing consumers to make a change without prescription medication. While it is no substitute for an optometrist or ophthalmologist’s attention, improving eye health can be accomplished by taking the IGenics formula with proven ingredients to support vision health.