NOTICE TO CREDITORS
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
FOR THURSTON COUNTY
Nonprobate Estate of
HELEN MARIE GILBERT, Deceased.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
As Notice Agent, I have elected to give notice to Decedent’s creditors.
On the date of filing of this Nonprobate Notice to Creditors with the Court:
* I had no knowledge of:
* Any other person acting as Notice Agent, or
* The appointment of a Personal Representative for Decedent’s probate estate in the state of Washington.
* According to the records of the Court that were then available:
* No cause number regarding Decedent had been issued to any other Notice Agent, and
* No Personal Representative of Decedent’s probate estate had been appointed.
Any person having a claim against Decedent must present the claim:
* Before the time when the claim would be barred by any applicable statute of limitations, and
* In the manner provided in RCW 11.42.070:
* By filing with the Court the original of the signed Creditor’s Claim, and
* By serving upon or mailing by first class mail to me at the address provided below a copy of the signed Creditor’s Claim.
The Creditor’s Claim must be presented by the later to occur of:
* Thirty (30) days after I served or mailed this Notice to you as provided in RCW 11.42.020(2)(c), or
* Four (4) months after the date of first publication of this Notice.
If the Creditor’s Claim is not presented within the foregoing time period, the claim will be forever barred except as provided in RCW 11.42.050 and 11.42.060. This bar is effective for claims against both the Decedent’s probate and non-probate assets.
In accordance with RCW 9A.72.085, I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date: On June 7, 2022
Place: At Olympia, WA Signature: /s/Pamela Dolores Brannan
Pamela Dolores Brannan,
Address for Mailing or Service:
POB or Street Address:
3623 Joshua Way SE
City, State ZIP: Olympia, WA 98501
Date of First Publication of this Notice: June 22, 2022
June 22, 29, July 6, 2022