Summons Served by Publication (SMPB)
Superior Court of Washington,
County of PIERCE
Petitioner/s (person/s who started this case): Doan, Pho Quy
And Respondent/s (other party/parties): Tran, Velinda Chuc
Summons Served by Publication
To (other party’s name/s): Velinda Chuc Tran I have started a court case by filing a petition. The name of the Petition is: Petition for Dissolution of Marriage You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this Summons is published (Publisher enter date of first publication here): 12/4/2020 . If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
* No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
* The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for. 2. Fill out a Response on this form (check the Response that matches the Petition): [X] FL Divorce 211, Response to Petition about a Marriage You can get the Response form and other forms you may need at:
* The Washington State Courts’ website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms
* Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
* The Superior Court Clerk’s office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
Superior Court Clerk
Pierce County Superior Court
930 Tacoma Ave S Room 110
Tacoma WA 98402
5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Person filing this Summons or his/her lawyer fills out below:
Signature: /s/ Ty Ho
Ty Ho, WSBA 35808 Print name and WSBA No., if any Date 10/7/2020 I agree to accept legal papers for this case at (check one): [X] Lawyer’s address: 502 Rainier Avenue South, Suite 202
Seattle, Washington 98144
December 4, 11, 18, 24, 31, 2020 &
January 8, 2021