Amended Summons Served by Publication (SMPB)
Superior Court of Washington, County of Pierce
In re Adoption of Randi J. Anderson
Amended Summons Served by Publication
To: John Doe and
To: Aislyn Jessica Dudley aka Jessica Aislynn Stark – The other party has asked to court to:
Approve Termination of Parental Rights and Approve Adoption of the Randi J. Anderson, DOB 3/29/12 as provided in the Petition filed on 8/17/19 with this court.
You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 30 days of the date this summons is published: If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline:
* No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and
* The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment).
Follow these steps:
1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for. 2. Fill out a Response on this form: You can get the Response form and other forms you may need at:
* The Washington State Courts’ website: www.courts.wa.gov/forms
* The Administrative Office of the Courts – call: (360) 705-5328
* Washington LawHelp: www.washingtonlawhelp.org, or
* The Superior Court Clerk’s office or county law library (for a fee).
3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5.
4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address:
Superior Court Clerk, Pierce County
Remann Hall, 5501 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406 5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one.
Person filing this Summons or his/her lawyer fills out below:
/s/Hillary A. Holmes 26208
Date: 1/21/22 I agree to accept legal papers for this case at Lawyer’s address: 317 S. Meridian Puyallup WA 98371
This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rules of the state of Washington.
January 31, February 7, 14, 2022