No. 15-3-03249-5 Summons by Publication (SMPB) Superior Court of Washington

No. 15-3-03249-5 Summons by Publication (SMPB) Superior Court of Washington County of Pierce In re the Custody of: Koa Elijah Carroll Child, Linnea D. Rushforth Petitioner, And Ellery I. M. Davis Willie Burnett Carroll Respondents, To the Respondent: 1. The petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting: the establishment or modification of a parenting plan or residential schedule; the establishment or modification of a child support order; and custody of the children listed in paragraph 1.3 of the Nonparental Custody Petition. 2. The petition also requests that the court grant the following relief: Approve a parenting plan or residential schedule for the dependent children. Determine support for the dependent children pursuant to the Washington State child support statutes. Order either or both parents to maintain or provide health insurance coverage for the dependent children. Enter a continuing restraining order. Award the tax exemptions for the dependent children as follows: To the petitioner Other: other relief as is appropriate in the circumstances. 3. You must respond to this summons by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons (60 days after the 16th day of September, 2015), the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for other relief requested in this summons. In the case of a dissolution, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after service and filing. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered. 4. Your written response to the summons and petition must be on form: WPF CU 01.0300, Response to Nonparental Custody Proceeding. Information about how to get this form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360) 705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage: 5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time. 6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested. 7. Other: This summons is issued pursuant to RCW 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the state of Washington. Dated: Sept. 11, 2015 /s/Linnea D. Rushforth Signature of Petitioner File Original of Your Response with the Clerk of the Court at: Pierce County Superior Court County-City Building 930 Tacoma Ave. S. Tacoma, WA 98402 Serve a Copy of Your Response on: Linnea D. Rushforth 2956 S. Proctor Tacoma, WA 98409 September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21