NO. 13-3-00942-0 Summons by Publication (SM) Superior Court of Washington

NO. 13-3-00942-0 Summons by Publication (SM) Superior Court of Washington County of Pierce ROBERT C. WISE Petitioner, and ESTHER A. FAIRBANKS-WISE Respondent. To the Respondent: 1. The petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting that your marriage be dissolved. Additional requests, if any, are stated in the petition, a copy of which is attached to this summons. 2. You must respond to this summons and petition by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons, to wit, within 60 days after the 15th day of March, 2013, the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for the relief requested in the petition. In the case of a dissolution of marriage or domestic partnership, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after filing and service. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered. 3. Your written response to the summons and petition must be on form WPF DR 01.0300, Response to Petition (Marriage). 4. This form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court at the address below, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360)705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage: 5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time. 6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested. This summons is issued pursuant to RCW 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the state of Washington. Dated: 3-13-13 /s/Robert C. Wise Petitioner/PRO SE File original of your response with the clerk of the court at: Pierce County Superior Court County-City Building 930 Tacoma Avenue South, Room 110 Tacoma, WA, 98402-2177 Serve a copy of your response on: Robert C. Wise 3106 80th Ave Ct. NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335 March 15, 22, 29 April 5, 12, 19

Related Stories