No. 01-3-00100-0 Summons by Publication (SMPB) Superior Court of Washington

No. 01-3-00100-0 Summons by Publication (SMPB) Superior Court of Washington County of PIERCE In re: SUZANNE WASHBURN Petitioner, And MICHAEL W WASHBURN Respondent. To the Petitioner: SUZANNE WASHBURN 1. The respondent has started an action in the above court requesting an order modifying spousal maintenance. 2. The petition also requests that the Court grant the following relief: Terminating all maintenance obligations including the health insurance obligation on the date the Respondent anticipates retiring (which is anticipated to be in four [4] years) or, in the alternative, the date in which the Petitioner becomes fully eligible for retirement benefits, whichever occurs first. 3. You must respond to this summons by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons (60 days after the 14th day of March, 2016), the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for other relief requested in this summons. In the case of a dissolution, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after service and filing. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered. 4. Your written response to the summons and petition must be in the form of a Response to Petition for Modification of Spousal Maintenance. Information about how to get this form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360) 705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage: 5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time. 6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the respondent is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested. 7. Other: Does not apply. This summons is issued pursuant to RCW 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the State of Washington. Dated Kevin G. Rundle, 28341 Signature of Lawyer/WSBA No. File Original of Your Response with the Clerk of the Court at: Clerk of the Court Pierce County Court County-City Building 930 Tacoma Ave. S., Rm 110 Tacoma, WA, 98402 Serve a Copy of Your Response on: Respondent's Lawyer Kevin G. Rundle Lutz Law Offices, P.S. 5202 Tacoma Mall Blvd. Tacoma, WA 98409 253-471-7774 IDX-688089 March 14, 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18