Tacoma fire fighters responded to a reported house fire less than two blocks from Station 13 at approximately 7:49 a.m. Tuesday morning. Fire fighters arrived at the scene at 7:53 a.m. to find smoke and flames pouring out of the one-story residence, located in the 4000 block of North 25th Street. Crews entered the house and were able to confine the fire to its room of origin, according to Tacoma Fire spokesperson Joe Meinecke. No occupants were home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries to report. The cause of the fire was a failure of the home’s knob and tube electrical wiring, resulting in $15,000 in estimated damages to the building and its contents, according to Meinecke.