Case No. D20211137
ARIZONA SUPERIOR COURT, PIMA COUNTY
Allende Jesus Montano
6864 E Lurlene Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85730
Allende Jesus Montano, Petitioner
Jonal Montano, Respondent
WARNING. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FROM THE COURT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. READ THIS SUMMONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, CONTACT AN ATTORNEY FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO Jonal Montano
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other related court paperwork is served on you with this Summons.
2. If you do not want a judgment taken against you without your input, you must file a Response in writing with the court, and you must pay the required filing fee. To file your Response, take or send the papers to: Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, (110 West Congress, Tucson, Arizona 85701). Mail a copy of the Response to your spouse, the Petitioner, at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this Summons and the other court papers were served on you within the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date of the service, not counting the day of service. If the papers were served on you outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS, not counting the day of service.
4. Requests for reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities must be made to the court by parties at least 3 working days in advance of the scheduled court proceeding.
5. Either spouse, or both spouses, may file in the conciliation court a petition invoking the jurisdiction of the court for the purpose of preserving the marriage by effecting conciliation between the parties
GIVEN under my hand and the Seal of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Pima this 13 day of April, 2021.
CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
By GARY L. HARRISON
July 21, 28, August 4, 11, 2021