Financial worries can become a major issue for people. To cater to those, people look to obtain a loan from someone or a bank. But there is always a doubt and threat involved. That’s where bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals come into play. There are various types of loans available both online and offline.
If you are in search of bad credit loans with guaranteed approval, it means you either have low confidence in your chances, or you are in a rush to get a loan. Luckily, we have options available for either situation. The companies we recommend process your loan at a speedy rate and do not have specific criteria for bad credit. Read on to see how you can improve your chances of obtaining a loan and guarantee yourself an offer!
Best Bad Credit Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders:
- Money Mutual: Overall Best Bad Credit Loan Lenders On The Market
- Bad Credit Loans: Top Loan Company For Online Loans With Bad Credit
- RadCred: Emergency Loans & Same Day Loans Online From Direct Lenders
- Cash USA: Get Fast Cash Advance & Quick Loans With Instant Approval
- Personal Loans: Get Personal Loans For Bad Credit With Guaranteed Approval
#1. Money Mutual: Overall Best Bad Credit Loan Lenders On The Market
Money Mutual was established in 2010. The founders realized the appeal of a firm that could give clients speedy loans and link them to numerous lenders with one click. Customers would not have to visit various loan organizations looking for a loan since a variety of lenders will provide their services on one website.
Money Mutual is also a free website. Lenders compensate them for connecting them with new consumers. Go to the website and fill out the application form to apply for a loan. The form will request your contact information as well as other personal information such as your residence, age, birth date, and salary. You must have an income of at least $800 per month to be eligible for a loan from Money Mutual.
The website processes the application when you fill out the form and submit it. On the website, you may check the status of your application and get notifications when a lender agrees to work with you. Money Mutual connects you with the lender, but it has no influence on the conditions you and the lender agree on. You have the right to decline to deal with a lender if the conditions are not acceptable to you.
- Free site for borrowers.
- Easy to navigate website.
- Funds are transferred to your account in a day.
- Secure site.
- Short and easy to understand approval form.
- 60 lenders onsite, increasing chances of finding a suitable lender.
- The option to decrease the interest rate is available if you make consistent on-time payments.
- Lenders help you by reporting on-time payments back to credit bureaus, increasing your credit score.
- The website has educational resources to help users understand how loans work.
- Pensions and disability checks are an acceptable source of income.
- You need a monthly income above that of $800 to apply.
- Cannot loan an amount above $5000.
- Must have a consistent source of income to apply.
- You must be a US citizen to apply.
- Money Mutual only connects you with a lender and has no control over any unfavorable terms.
- Not BBB accredited.
Money Mutual has amassed 2 million customers, which is an indicator of its trustworthiness. Reviews highlighted Money Mutual is quick to process forms and transfer money to accounts. Thus, they are very popular with those who need emergency loans. Reviews appreciated the educational resources on the website, as they are useful for first-time borrowers.
Complaints included lenders charging impossibly high-interest rates up to 200%, something Money Mutual cannot control. Another common complaint from users was that Money Mutual made their contact information available to third parties, and they started receiving scores of texts and emails about potential loans.
#2. Bad Credit Loans: Top Loan Company For Online Loans With Bad Credit
Another online organization that connects borrowers and lenders is Bad Credit Loans. Like Money Mutual, Bad Credit Loans has no role in the loan conditions. It is up to you and the lender to decide to work together. The two of you will also decide what the contract terms should be.
Bad Credit Loans provides unsecured loans to persons in financial need. In the event of a missed payment, the lender does not have to be compensated. There is no collateral on the line with an unsecured loan. When people are concerned about their financial status, they choose unsecured loans.
It connects borrowers to numerous lenders and has no minimum credit score. Bad Credit Loans will accept your application regardless of your credit score. The application will ask for the amount you want to borrow, the purpose of borrowing, and US citizenship evidence. You must provide your work and banking information. If you want SMS updates on the status of your application, you may provide your phone number.
After you submit your application, you will begin to receive offers, which you may accept or decline. Because this is the predetermined range that every lender on Bad Credit Loans must operate within, the interest rate will be between 5.99 percent and 35.99 percent. You may sign the contract online. Examine the terms and conditions listed at the bottom of the contract before signing. The money will then be sent to your account by Bad Credit Loans. The time it takes to receive money varies depending on the deposit method used by the lender.
- Protects your information with advanced encrypted technology.
- Free Service.
- May refer you to debt relief or credit repair services so you can work on improving your score.
- Loan up to $10,000.
- Get on the radar of multiple lenders by filling out 1 form.
- Take up to 36 months to repay your loan.
- Get unsecured loans if you are unsure about your financial situation.
- Low-interest rates that start from 5.99%.
- Not BBB accredited.
- No loans of more than $1000 for those with abysmal credit scores.
- Asks for more personal information as compared to other companies.
- Must have a regular source of income to be eligible.
- Must have a checking account opened in your name to apply.
- Must have US citizenship.
Bad Credit Loans are more lenient toward people who have had a rocky financial history, and the application form is designed in such a way that almost anyone can qualify for the loan. They have lenders on hand who are willing to provide unsecured loans. This means that the loans are not secured by any kind of collateral, which helps to put borrowers whose financial situation is in a precarious position at ease.
Going through customer reviews on websites such as Trust Pilot showed clients were satisfied with the speed of money transfer and application processing. They remarked that Bad Credit Loans was willing to give them a loan despite very low scores when other companies would not.
#3. RadCred: Emergency Loans & Same Day Loans Online From Direct Lenders
RadCred has over 750,000 clients and has been in the loan industry for over 20 years. RadCred categorizes users who use their website to find a loan into two groups: those with bad credit and those with excellent credit. As a result, lenders evaluate your application based on your financial condition.
While Radcred will give up to $25,000, if you have low credit and want a free credit check loan, you will only be able to acquire up to $5000. If you have terrible credit, RadCred is ideal for modest, short-term loans.
- Borrow sums between $250 and $5000
- Verified by TRUSTe
- Money is transferred to your account very quickly.
- Very lenient to those with bad credit scores.
- It only works in the US
- Interest rates are high
- Mixed reviews online
RadCred has very mixed online reviews. Lower ratings and negative feedback are mostly from applicants who were either denied a loan or unable to find a suitable loan on the website. They complain that the interest rates are high and unaffordable.
#4. Cash USA: Get Fast Cash Advance & Quick Loans With Instant Approval
Cash USA is a new business that was founded in 2015. Cash USA connects citizens of the United States with lenders who offer personal and installment loans. The lenders then provide them with numerous offers, from which the consumer selects one. Its basic form of operation is the same as the firms we’ve previously discussed.
To begin the lending procedure, you must fill out the form on the website. The form requests your name, email address, military status, and loan amount. The form then requests more information, such as your contact number, address, ID, social security number, and your employer’s name and contact information. Finally, input your bank information.
When you submit your application, the site will search for acceptable lenders, and you will be able to choose which one you wish to deal with.
- Borrow starting from $500 up to $10,000.
- Take between 90 days to 72 months to repay the loan.
- You can ask lenders for extensions to prevent your credit score from dropping.
- 1M people use Cash USA, showing its credibility.
- Free site.
- Protects your information.
- An education center on the website can assist you with your financial plan, loans, and budget.
- It provides information on how loans work as well as where to find a qualified financial advisor.
- Not BBB accredited
- The form asks for many personal details.
- Applicants must have US citizenship.
Customers have stated that Cash USA is particularly helpful when they require smaller loans and that the money is transferred to them quickly.
There has been some criticism that this company sends out a large number of spam emails. Constant delivery of promotional materials was inconvenient for customers. Many of them advise future clients to open new email accounts to register with Cash USA.
#5. Personal Loans: Get Personal Loans For Bad Credit With Guaranteed Approval
Personal Loans is another loaning network that links its clients to a wide number of lenders and third-party lender networks through a single form.
To apply for a loan, just like with other lending businesses, you must first complete the form on the website. The surprising thing is that Personal Loans explains why they require the information they inquire after at each level of the process. This indicates that they are not seeking unnecessary information and adds to their credibility. Before receiving loan offers from lenders, you are not required to supply any extra information (bank details), which makes clients comfortable with Personal Loans.
If the lenders are unable to provide you with a contract you want, you may be able to deal with third-party members. If you accept a contract, the lender will transfer the money into your bank account within 24 hours. You may return the loan as per the terms you agreed upon with the lender. If you miss a deadline or believe you may be unable to fulfill one, contact the lender, and the lender will arrange a new plan with you based on your current financial situation.
- Funds are deposited in your account within a day.
- Apply for unsecured loans to avoid collaterals.
- Loan up to $35,000.
- Offers the largest loans on our list.
- Lenders can change repayment schedules if you request them to.
- You can take up to 6 years to repay a loan.
- Personal Loans tells you why they need the information they ask for.
- You will not be asked to give up your bank details until you decide on a lender to work with.
- You can work with third-party members.
- The interest rate is low at 5.99% to 35.99%.
- Lenders hesitate to give loans to people with low credit scores.
- Must be a US citizen to obtain a loan.
When it came to loan repayments, customers appreciated that the terms were flexible. Personal Loans is the only website that offers loans in larger amounts, which users find very convenient. It is a great option with a quick funding time and a simple website to navigate. It was widely regarded as the best option for clients lending large sums of money, owing to its wide range, flexibility, and lack of requirement for collateral.
However, customers have complained that the customer service was unhelpful and could not answer many of their questions.
Factors to Look for While Getting a Bad Credit Loan
This covers the interest rate and the fee for utilizing the website. All of the websites on our list are completely free. The interest rate is determined by the lender you choose; however, a few organizations on our list limit how much the lender may charge you. However, lenders may levy late payment costs and therefore request that their late payment policy be included in the contract.
- In addition, loan lenders may apply a penalty cost for failing to make timely repayments, which typically range between $15 and $30.
- The lender determines the penalty cost; thus, you should mention it in the contract ahead of time.
- Some lenders may allow you a grace period of 10 days or 2 weeks before charging you fees.
- Loan Amount
You need guaranteed approval if you’re reading this, but we don’t know how much you want to borrow. As a result, we included firms that lend various amounts of money on our list. The simplest technique to narrow down a firm is to compare the amount you wish to borrow to the amount they have to provide. Some specialize in modest cash advance loans, while others specialize in larger installment loans.
- Money Mutual and RadCred will never lend more than $5000 in a single transaction.
- Personal Loans provide loans of up to $35,000 per loan.
- Both Cash USA and Bad Credit Loans provide loans of up to $10,000.
Consequently, if you need a smaller loan, Money Mutual should be your first port of call. They are well-known for being a trustworthy company when it comes to making minor loans to consumers. If you want substantial loans, Personal Loans are your only option since they offer the largest upper limit.
- Installment vs. Cash Advance Loan
There are two types of loans companies give out:
- Cash Advance Loan: They are short-term loans, usually for a small amount but high interest, and are paid back in one go after a few weeks. They have high interest as the amount is paid back quickly in one go and the lender needs to earn money through the added sum through the interest.
- Installment Loans: They are long-term loans for high amounts and are paid back in a series of payments over months. They have a lower interest than cash advance loans.
All the companies on our list give out both depending on the amount you decide to borrow. However, their terms for installment loans vary, so you can shortlist a company using those.
- Loan Repayment Terms
- Once you have access to the loan agreement, carefully go over the terms and conditions, paying particular attention to the tiny print to verify that no critical elements have been overlooked.
- Ensure that the payback time is feasible and advantageous to you.
- Companies have established time limitations for loan repayment; the maximum payback duration for Cash USA and Personal Loans is 72 months. The maximum payback time for Bad Credit Loans is 36 months.
- If you are unable to meet the initial repayment plan, Personal Loans allow you to create a new one.
- Bad Credit
One of the most common reasons people hesitate to get a loan is a lack of credit. In reality, if you’re seeking a bad credit loan, it indicates you either have extremely bad credit or no credit history, resulting in credit invisibility. Lenders will likely be hesitant to grant you a loan since they don’t know how financially responsible you are.
Because bad credit is such a major disadvantage, most individuals are confident that no one would issue them a loan based on their poor ratings. You may have poor credit because of prior loans for emergencies or diseases. So, although poor credit is sometimes considered a sign of irresponsibility, it is frequently the result of difficult financial circumstances.
The businesses on our list are fully aware of this and are quite understanding of it. They have a number of lenders prepared to provide loans to those with bad credit. Our suggested sites will not make decisions simply based on credit ratings. They examine your earnings, monthly expenses, and financial history before making loans to you. Many of them assist you by submitting on-time payments to credit agencies in order to raise your credit score.
- Interest Rates
- The interest rate is the most crucial factor in a loan.
- The interest rate either remains at the same value throughout the loan term or its value changes.
- Check which one your lender offers before proceeding.
- Make certain that it is within your budget.
- Lending companies never make a decision when it comes to interest rates; instead, they are determined by the lender and are subject to negotiation by the borrower.
- Some websites, such as Personal Loans and Bad Credit Loans, specify predetermined interest rate ranges for their loans. In both cases, the percentage range is 5.99 percent to 35.99 percent.
- Since this range is so broad, lenders have the potential to overcharge you significantly.
In the event that you do not have faith in the security of your financial situation, it is important to keep denying offers until you come across one with a low fixed interest rate. You should not feel obligated to accept any offers you get. Take your time and wait for an excellent one to come along.
- If you manage to get a deal with a low fixed interest rate, swings in the market will have no impact on your repayments.
- The opposite of this is also true: a fluctuating rate is preferable to a high fixed rate since a fluctuating rate will change as per the index rate.
How to Get a Bad Credit Loan with Guaranteed Approval?
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a loan.
- Lenders often follow FICO rules and provide lower interest rates to candidates with credit scores higher than 620.
- Lenders prefer applicants who have a continuous source of income so that their income can cover the debt.
- Lenders may impose income limitations (Money Mutual requires a minimum monthly earnings of $800).
- Businesses may call your place of work to verify your wages.
- If your credit score is poor, you may have a friend or family with stronger credit sign the loan alongside you.
- To get a better deal, you may barter with the lender and agree on more advantageous conditions, such as a lower interest rate.
- Having a partner with superior credit who co-signs a loan helps in negotiation.
Getting Documents in Order
Get your finances in order before asking for a loan, regardless of your credit score. Make every attempt to come across as a desirable customer. If more lenders offer you loans, you have a better chance of securing a contract with acceptable interest rates, so strive to attract as many as possible. You must be prepared to accept a good offer when it comes your way, so plan ahead of time.
Check your Credit Report Carefully
Look over your credit report to ensure there are no errors or inconsistencies. Correct any errors you find to improve your credit score. The better your credit score, the better the interest rates you’ll get.
You can get a credit report from any reputable firm and learn how credit scores are calculated by visiting Money Mutual and Cash USA’s teaching centers. You can also enlist their help in managing your funds as they have financial advisors onsite.
Consider Hiring Professionals
You may contact professional bureaus to settle any anomalies in your credit history. Professional bureaus often provide a free consultation in which they estimate how much they can increase your credit score. After the consultation, you may decide whether or not to engage them.
If you are a busy individual, hiring a professional firm will simplify your task since they will contact and deal with all important parties.
It will take around one month to correct the errors, so check your credit record as soon as you decide to apply for a loan. Creditors will only look at your credit record and score to assess you when you apply for a loan, so resolving small concerns can make your case stand out.
Know What Sort of an Offer you are Looking for
- Determine the exact amount of money you wish to borrow.
- Then calculate and forecast how much it will cost to pay it back in monthly installments over a particular period of time.
- If you manage to secure a loan with a low interest rate, the monthly installment will be less expensive.
- Make adjustments to your budget so that you can repay the money borrowed on a monthly basis.
- Calculate your savings, wages, and expenses to ensure that you will be able to pay them off regardless of whatever choice you go for.
Be Wary of Scams
Keep a lookout for scams because the companies in our list are not lending you money directly but rather through a network of other lenders. Be extremely cautious if this is your first time borrowing money.
Scammers are more concerned with advance payments than they are with payment records or past credit histories. They’ll keep bugging you to make a decision quickly, and their lack of professionalism is a dead giveaway.
Alternatives to Bad Credit Loans with Guaranteed Approval
- Secured Loans
Lenders are more ready to lend to borrowers who want secured loans. A valuable personal item often secures a secured loan. If you intend to repay the loan, possession is transferred to the lender. Pawnshops function on the basis of secured loans.
An auto loan is a more particular sort of secured loan in which the loan is secured against your vehicle. If you are unable to repay the loan, you will forfeit your automobile.
- Personal Property Sales
You may sell your valuables to avert a financial calamity. If you don’t want to depend on others, try selling jewelry or other personal items.
- Borrowing from Family and Friends
If other options aren’t feasible, ask friends or relatives for a loan. It is preferred over strangers since they will provide better terms and may enable you to repay the loan over a longer period of time. However, bear in mind that not repaying the debt may result in a strained relationship.
Asking for money from family and friends has both perks and cons. On the one hand, they will be lenient and give advantageous conditions; on the other hand, failing to return what you borrowed may be humiliating and irritate them.
- Work Bonus
The third option is to ask your firm for a bonus or advance. Because your income will secure the loan, no further collateral is required. This short-term loan will help you, and you’ll be delighted to know that you won’t have to return it.
FAQs On Bad Credit Loans
Q1. How do I obtain my credit report?
For additional information and to acquire a free copy of your credit report, go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com/. It keeps track of all your loans and debts, as well as whether or not you pay them back on schedule. You may obtain these loans through banks, the government, or any other entity.
Fair Isaac Corporation, or FICO, is a credit scoring firm that produces credit scores and is used by many lenders to choose which borrowers to lend to. A minimum score of 620 is usually necessary.
The FICO scale has a range of 300 to 850. Scores of 669 and above are regarded as excellent, while scores of 570 and below are deemed bad. Any score that falls between these two areas is deemed average.
Q2. Can lenders that ask for advances be trusted?
Scammers disguise themselves as lenders that want advance payments. Advance fee loan scams are a kind of advance fee loan scam. The fraudster will call you and present you with a loan offer with suspiciously low interest rates. Many new borrowers may take it since it is a unique, genuine offer.
- Scammers may ask you to pay via a non-traditional manner.
- You can detect them because they put you under pressure to make a choice
- They want money ahead of time, while true lenders request payments after the loan repayment begins
- Scammers do not request credit reports, something no real lender would do.
- Finally, be skeptical of proposals that seem to be completely to the borrowers’ advantage.
- Scammers target heavily in debt folks and entice them with low interest rates.
Q3. Why Work with Online Services?
We made sure the companies on our list operated online because of 3 reasons:
- Online companies are faster and easier to access as you can contact them anywhere. You do not have to travel back and forth from a location to deal with them.
- If you cannot obtain a loan from an online company, the process will not feel like a waste of time because it only takes a few minutes to apply.
- These companies do not loan you the money themselves but are partnered with many lenders. Thus, by filling out one application, you become connected to multiple lenders.
The companies on our list work similarly. When you visit the site, you must fill out a form which will take between 5-15 minutes. The form asks for basic details such as name, address, amount of the loan, and other information which differs from site to site. After your submission, all the lenders on the sites have access to your information.
Conclusion: Best Bad Credit Loans With Low Mortgage Rates
Our aim is that after reading this article, you will have a more positive outlook on your ability to get a loan and feel more certain about your chances. You just need to make sure that all of your financial records are in order and choose a firm that can cater to your specific requirements.
Before you sign contracts for bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals , you should be absolutely certain that you will be able to repay the loan, and in the event that the worst case scenario occurs and you are unable to do so, you should get in touch with the lender and work out a new repayment plan.
Your loan process will undoubtedly be hassle-free and seamless if you keep calm, collected and communicate with the lender throughout! Best of luck!