050114_TDI_124_C_WEB

When our newspaper opened its doors in 1890, it did so inside a five-story stone-and-brick building located at 1110-1116 Pacific...

When our newspaper opened its doors in 1890, it did so inside a five-story stone-and-brick building located at 1110-1116 Pacific Avenue in downtown Tacoma. The building was demolished in 1931 to make way for a parking garage. (FILE PHOTO BY TODD MATTHEWS / HISTORIC PHOTO COURTESY TACOMA PUBLIC LIBRARY)

Leave a Reply

Related Stories