050115_tdi_125_n_web

When our newspaper opened its doors in 1890, it did so inside a five-story stone-and-brick building located at 1110-1116 Pacific Avenue in downtown Tacoma. The building was demolished in 1931 to make way for a parking garage. (FILE PHOTO BY TODD MATTHEWS)

When our newspaper opened its doors in 1890, it did so inside a five-story stone-and-brick building located at 1110-1116 Pacific Avenue in downtown Tacoma. The building was demolished in 1931 to make way for a parking garage. (FILE PHOTO BY TODD MATTHEWS)

Leave a Reply